Continuing education hours required:
- License: 20 hours due biennially; June 30th of every even year
- Limited Permit: 10 hours due annually; June 30th of every year
- 1 hour on Ohio respiratory care law or professional ethics.
- At least 15 hours (for License) or 7 hours (for Permit) must include content relating to the provision of clinical respiratory care.
- The remaining hours may include indirectly related content, including, but not limited to, activities relevant to specialized aspects of respiratory care, such as education, supervision, management, health care cost containment, cost management, health quality standards, disease prevention, health promotion, or abuse reporting.
For more information visit the Ohio Respiratory Care Board.