30 hours of continuing education is due May 31st of each odd year.
- Each applicant for initial licensure shall confirm completion of a two-hour course on the prevention of medical errors, including a study of root-cause analysis, error reduction and prevention, and patient safety.
- Renewal: Two (2) hour course relating to prevention of medical errors
- Three (3) hours HIV/AIDS (one-time req. for first renewal)
- No more than 20 hours of home-study courses allowed
- You may not obtain more than 10 hours of education in management, risk management, personal growth, and educational techniques
For more information visit: The Florida Dietetic and Nutrition Practice Council