CE: 16 hours must be completed over a two-year renewal period.
Up to 25 percent, or four hours of credit, of the required number of hours of continuing education may be earned in each of the following areas:
- Teaching a qualifying class, course, seminar, or workshop.
- Publishing an article in the field relating to massage therapy.
- Speaking on the subject of massage therapy.
- Being a panelist discussing massage therapy.
- Participating in a personal growth class.
- Two hours of professional ethics.
Licenses expire on the anniversary of the issued date.
For more information visit The State of Alabama Board of Massage Therapy