Speech-Language Pathologists Certificate Renewal
CE: 10 professional development activities (PDA) per year of each renewal period.
Continuing professional competency requirements are effective on December 1, 2014. Requirements must be met before a certificate can be renewed in 2016.
For each renewal period, the CPD Program consists of the following elements:
- A Reflective Self-Assessment Tool (RSAT) and establishment of learning goals;
- Execution of a Learning Plan;
- Accrual of 10 Professional Development Activities (PDA), AND
- Documentation and retention of Professional Development Activities (PDA).
PDA are organized into six (6) categories:
• Volunteer Service
• Coursework (includes online courses and webinars)
• Independent Learning
• Group Study
A certificate holder must accrue the required 10 PDA through a minimum of 2 categories (no more than 5 PDA will be credited in any one category), OR all 10 PDA can be earned through the Coursework category.
For more information visit The Colorado Office of Speech-Language Pathology Certification.
Audiologists Licensure Renewal
There are no continuing education requirements for audiologists.
For more information visit The Colorado Office of Audiology and Hearing Aid Provider Licensure.